Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January Blog

My 30-min presentation is in 3 days and for my activity, I will be showing the class a film to support my answer 1 and help the audience better define characters and the factors that contribute to good dramatic presentation in regard to independent film. I am contemplating several different films:
  1. The Breakfast club- one of my all time favorites, this film clearly establishes distinguishable characters and exhibits their complex interactions and personal situations.
  2. The Perks of Being a Wallflower- this film is truly moving, and features a unique character that faces numerous issues that he eventually succumbs. 
  3. Garden State- I haven't seen it myself, however it was recommended to me by my mentor and it seems interesting nontheless.
  4. Like Crazy- A nice love story that can offer the audience a bit of insight on a college relationship.
I'm currently leaning towards #2 since it's one of the less vulgar choices, but it should still be relatable to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment