Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 Hours


  1. I am doing my mentorship with the production company my aunt and uncle are affiliated with: Desert Monsoon Media. Some of my mentorship was done on-site under their supervision, and some was collecting research which they assigned for me on my own time. The details of my work are indicated in my mentorship log.
  2. My contact/mentor is my aunt, but I can contact my uncle just as easily.
  3. I have done a total of 31 hours of mentorship so far.
  4. All of this is stated in my mentorship log, but I doubled as an on-site production assistant and a film festival research assistant for my aunt and uncle's web series. I marked the scenes and operated the boom mic on several scenes and organized the snacks and drinks. As for the film festival research, I found all submission specifications for upcoming film festivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment