Thursday, April 24, 2014

Blog 19: Independent Component 2

(a) I, Richard Reinaga, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
(b) Since my independent component 2 was a film trailer, my sources would be my interviewees: Philip Miller, and Violeta and Miguel Duran.
(c) My Independent Component 2 Log is up to date.
(d) I completed a trailer for the screenplay I wrote for my 1st independent component. The link to the copy can be found under Blog 14: Independent Component 1. Through the trailer, I wanted it to allude to what I had written but didn't want to give away too much. 

As I worked on my 2nd independent component, I updated my log with a quick but detailed summary of exactly what I did each day. 

I have the trailer on my flash drive which is available upon request. I am posting it on Youtube, here is the link.

This independent component helped me answer my EQ by supporting my 3rd answer: In order to compose a profitable independent film, one must collaborate with an ideal ensemble of fellow filmmakers. My two main actors were individuals who I have worked with in the past and have grown close to. The experience was undoubtedly enjoyable and I love the product.


No comments:

Post a Comment