Sunday, March 30, 2014

March Blog

I've recently been provided with a list of independent films by Sabrina Colin, one of my peers who appreciates independent film as much as I do. I was told are very provocative and enjoyable. I've seen 3 of them so far, so I can't wait to see what's next.

1. Lifeguard
2. Stuck In Love- really good film. Both relatable and not too cliché.
3. And While We Were Here
4. White Frog
5. Keith
6. Sassy Pants
7. KaBoom
8. The Babysitters
9. The Paperboy
10. Werewolf Boy
11. One Day
12. Turtles Can Fly
13. An Education
14. The Way Way Back
15. Now is Good
16. Spectacular Now
17. Mysterious Skin
18. Dirty Girl
19. Twelve
20. The Last Word
21. Never Back Down- Not sure if it's independent, but was still well worth watching.
22. The Final- Strange and sadistic at times, but it was funny for me.
23. The Other Woman
24. Struck By Lighting


On a side note, I'm in pre-production of my independent component. I'm still gathering actors to play the main characters in my trailer, and I'm really looking forward to see how everything turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment