Friday, August 16, 2013

Summer Mentorship Component

Literal:


  1. Mentorship Log
  2. Violeta Duran (626) 252-6536
  3. Questions that were raised because of mentorship:
  • What are some ways that funds could be raised to accommodate all the needs of an independent film?
  • Who finds the cast and crew for each film? And by what means?
  • How does one attain a position in the film industry in which one can make a living?
Interpretive

     4. The most important thing that I gained from my experience was hands-on training for several roles involved in the film making process. Aside from the training, I worked with professionals who undoubtedly knew what they were doing. This was a nice way to get used to the feel of a movie set.

Applied

     5. What I did helped me choose a topic since I am genuinely interested in independent film making, and practicing different roles helps me find what I'm most interested in and shows me what I may well be getting myself into.

No comments:

Post a Comment