Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals


  1. Independent Film making
  2. To show growth in each of the ESLRs this year, I plan to apply my knowledge of my topic and synchronize it with a balanced amount of each of the iPoly ESLRs.
  • iPoly Citizen: I will get more involved in school activities, and I will frequently pitch ideas to help support the school as a whole. For the topic specifically, I will ask my peers for feedback on assignments and I will graciously return the favor as needed.
  • Effective Learner: As I mentioned earlier, I will as others for feedback. I will utilize their suggestions and correct my work accordingly. I will also help others with their assignments in order to practice the material and thus become more skilled with it.
  • Effective User of Technology: I plan to continue using the blog to stay updated on all my assignments. Additionally, I will use Google Drive and Microsoft Office programs generously throughout the year.
  • Effective Communicator: Between now and model assembly, as well as the senior project and other presentations, I plan on practicing my speech and exercising my presentation skills. I also plan on being more assertive in order to have my voice heard to a greater extent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment