Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Blog 4: Interview Preparation


  1. I plan to interview my aunt, Violeta Duran, who also happens to be my contact for my summer mentorship. I plan on interviewing her because she is experienced in the film making industry, and I know she could help provide me with some insight on my topic. 
  2. Additional questions I plan on asking:
  • How would you define independent film? Do you believe the term applies to how the film was financed, or the content of the film?
  • Does co-financing generally constitute profit boosts in films?
  • In what ways have independent films shaped our lives and society as a whole?
  • Would you say that independent films have created a culture that many tend to overlook, or that it gives anyone with a camera and an imaginative idea they want to express an outlet to do so?
  • What are some independent films that you would recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment