Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Blog 21: Mentorship


  • My Mentorship Log has been updated.
  • My Mentor is my aunt, Violeta Duran. Her phone number is (626) 252-6536 and her email is violeta.reinaga@gmail.com. I emailed her a copy of the yellow verification sheet that requested her to confirm my hours, which may not be done immediately since she just had a baby this weekend.
  • The most important thing I gained from this experience is ironically experience. I now have much more knowledge and insight in the field of independent film, which I would not have acquired if it wasn't for I-Poly.
  • Mentorship has helped me answer my EQ since I now have some perspective on the side of independent film that I had not been exposed to in the past- the technical, "behind the scenes" side of independent film. The most essential thing to creating an independent film may be the minds behind the type of work I did for mentorship.

No comments:

Post a Comment