Saturday, September 7, 2013

Blog 5: Project Reflection and Working EQ

The Pentagon:

  1. Positive Statement: As a result of what I have completed so far, I have undoubtedly learned a great deal of information on how to advance, create, and manage an independent film.
  2. EQ Content: My 4th source in my working bibliography has helped improve my understanding of my topic, since it details and analyzes how a film is financed, which is essentially how most define an independent film.
  3. So far in the senior project, everything has worked sufficiently well. The research checks haven't been too frequent to keep up with (although good sources will gradually become harder to find as the year progresses), and the designated time to take cornell notes on Fridays is relieving. Additionally, the class blog is incredibly helpful for us to keep up on assignments.
  4. Like I said, quality research will become harder to find as the year progresses. Although the research checks have not been too frequent yet, we will soon have to dig through the internet and spend hours upon hours hoping to find quality sources and trying not to stumble on an article that we already found.
  5. Finding Value:
  • A potential question I would like to study this year is: What is the most essential aspect in regard to the creation of a successful independent film?
  • For my mentorship, I will help my mentors on the set whenever they need help, and I will keep up with film festival research that they need me to assist with.

No comments:

Post a Comment